Friday, May 1, 2009

organizationality

So, like most people, I have a 'to do' list. My problem has always been how to organize it, however. There's such varying categories as:

-minutiae that needs to be done soonish
-chores
-things I would like to do sometime
-stuff that needs doing but I can't do all by myself
-things with actual deadlines
-crafts I would like to try
-projects already underway

For instance, if you organize by date, where do you put the indefinite things that need to be soonish but don't have a deadline? Or recurring chores? If you sort by priority, how do you decide on priority? Desire? Deadline? Practicality?

Listography is kind of helpful, but I really need something a little more . . . something. Sort of like Ravelry, only for my whole life.

And really, I've never seen any crafter/artist type address this. Or maybe I've just overlooked it. What to do? What to do? (other than putting this on my 'to do' list . . . . argh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment